Zeynep is a Turkish academic and journalist specialising in investigations, human rights, workers' rights, and military issues.
She also coordinates The Black Sea's Turkey investigations, and is part of the European Investigative Collaborations (EIC) network.
Zeynep holds an MA in Conflict and Security from the University of Sussex in the UK, and is currently a doctoral researcher at Heidelberg University in Germany, studying Turkish civil-military relations.
- Turkish Prime Minister family’s secret offshore mosque donation
- Family business of Turkey Prime Minister sails offshore
- Yıldırım Ailesinin Yeni Gemileri ve Offshore Serveti
- The Football Leaks Family: World leaders, mobsters, smoke and mirrors
- The Football Leaks Family 2: Hidden partnerships, the family mafia and a future U.S. President
- The Football Leaks family 3: Business by the Bosphorus
- The Football Leaks family 4: Meet the President
- Football Leaks: Kazakh moguls, the pal of Donald Trump, teen models and the yacht of the ''Father of the Turks''
- Offshore hesaplar, gizli anlaşmalar: Ahmet Bulut’un dünyası
- Football Leaks: offshore accounts and secret deals - inside the world of Ahmet Bulut
- Cosmetic giant Avon workers fired after challenging bosses on grim conditions
- Fiat ve Ford fabrikalarındaki metal işçilerinden Avrupa İmar ve Kalkınma Bankası’na şikâyet
- European development bank ensnared in Turkish labor abuse row at Fiat and Ford factories
- Revealed: Turkey''s massive global mega-mosque plan
- Kids killed for cheap Turkish produce in EU supermarkets
- Avrupa marketlerindeki ucuz Türk malları için ölen çocuklar
- Children victims of Turkey’s war on workers
- Türkiye''nin işçilere açtığı savaşın çocuk kurbanları