Craig Shaw is a British journalist and former Bertha Fellow at the Centre for Investigative Journalism in London.
Specialising in corruption, human rights issues, his work has featured in leading media such as The Guardian, The Sunday Times, L’Espresso, Expresso, De Correspondent and others. He often works on cross-border investigations, including the European Investigative Collaborations' Football Leaks project - for The Black Sea -, ICIJ's Offshore Leaks, and Mafia in Africa, and Mafia in Africa 2.
He also produces stories on Turkey for The Black Sea and other outlets.
- Erdoğan Ailesinin Gizli Offshore Anlaşması
- Turkish President Erdoğan''s family in secret offshore ship deal
- Turkish Prime Minister family’s secret offshore mosque donation
- Türkiye''deki gizli ortaklıklar, Rus mafyası ve bir devlet başkanı [2. Bölüm]
- The Football Leaks Family: World leaders, mobsters, smoke and mirrors
- The Football Leaks Family 2: Hidden partnerships, the family mafia and a future U.S. President
- The Football Leaks family 3: Business by the Bosphorus
- The Football Leaks family 4: Meet the President
- Offshore hesaplar, gizli anlaşmalar: Ahmet Bulut’un dünyası
- Football Leaks: offshore accounts and secret deals - inside the world of Ahmet Bulut
- Fiat ve Ford fabrikalarındaki metal işçilerinden Avrupa İmar ve Kalkınma Bankası’na şikâyet
- European development bank ensnared in Turkish labor abuse row at Fiat and Ford factories
- Kids killed for cheap Turkish produce in EU supermarkets
- Avrupa marketlerindeki ucuz Türk malları için ölen çocuklar
- Children victims of Turkey’s war on workers
- Türkiye''nin işçilere açtığı savaşın çocuk kurbanları
- Ghosts of Sochi
email [email protected]