Romanian Crina Boros is an investigative journalist reporting on HSBC leaks, UK and offshore money-laundering, Afghan victims’ compensation, women’s rights, EU lobbying, workers’ abuse, conflict of interest and lobby.
She specializes in Freedom of Information and data-driven stories and has reported for Thomson Reuters Foundation, BBC, Exaro News, The Centre for Investigative Journalism and OffshoreAlert.
She also conducts training in computer-assisted reporting. Member of Investigative Reporters and Editors (IRE).
- Exposed: Norwegian-owned firm making truck drivers cheat safety test
- Romanian Trucker, Polish Wage, Dutch Workplace
- How Romania sold out its workers to foreign investors for IMF and EU cash
- Where have all the mothers gone?
- Foreign Governments, top diplomats and film stars caught up in Rosia Montana Gold Corp PR history
- Billion-Euro Rosia Montana mine project rips communities apart
email [email protected]